But, before I started my journey, I decided to get some knowledge of sharks, like Booga, as well.
Here are some facts about sharks I learned from the Shark Museum:
1. The world’s largest predatory shark is the Great White.
2. The average life span of a shark is 25 years, but some can live to 100!
3. More people are killed by pigs than sharks each year!
4. A shark’s skeleton is made up of cartilage, not bone. (Cartilage is what your nose and ears are made of!)
5. There are more than 340 species of sharks known around the world
6. Sharks can bite with a force of 6 1/2 tons per square inch!
If you would like to know more about sharks, click the image above.